As the end of the school year approaches and some of our
musicians are graduating, we are putting out a call for
gently used concert wear donations.
We are also requesting that borrowed attire that no longer fits
or will not be needed next year be returned.
Clothing items needed include:
- Black concert dresses
- Tuxes (especially smaller sizes for incoming freshmen)
- White shirts (colored shirts as well for Men's Jazz band)
- Black bow ties (cummerbunds if you have them)
- Men's Jazz band suits
- Ladies Jazz band vests and/or colored shirts
- Marching band shoes
We need your help to be able to make concert attire available
to our 2015-2016 music students who need to borrow items.
Borrowed Concert and Band Attire:
- If you are one of the students who has borrowed concert/band attire
and have outgrown or will no longer be using them, please be sure
to return those items to me clean and ready for the next students' use.
- If you will be using the attire again next year, please hold on
to your items for use (if you need a different size, please clean
and return it; we can get you a better fit when more clothing comes in).
- If you will need to borrow attire for the next school year, send me
an e-mail me with your name, phone #, e-mail, and clothing needs/sizes.
I will start a list.
Donations and returned items can be left on my front porch anytime;
the sooner the better so that we can get an idea of what we have
for the next school year beginning in August.
668 Banyan Lane
(main cross-streets are Oak Grove Road and Peachwillow Lane)
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Your generosity and assistance is greatly appreciated!