You’ve heard about Grad Night – it’s an alcohol and drug-free all-night celebration for the Northgate senior class that immediately follows their graduation ceremony at the Concord Pavilion. More than 85% of the graduating Northgate seniors participate. This fun-filled celebration is planned and paid for by parents with support from the PFC and community. Grad Night features games, a casino, outdoor activities, dancing, magician, prizes, bowling, food and beverages, hypnotist, spa, photos and more
Register TODAY and save. Prices are as follows:
$150 - March 6 to May 1
$170 - After May 1
All sponsored activities and food are included in the cost. Centre Concord Release & Waiver must be signed and returned to the Northgate Office Grad Night box in order for registration to be complete. (Many people signed it during Walk-Through Registration and Senior Information Night)
Start working on the Memory Collage for your Senior which is due by May 1st. All senior parents are encouraged to submit a photo collage to be displayed at Grad Night. It will be returned to you at the end of the night, and it will make a wonderful keepsake for your senior. Collages need to be created, printed, and delivered to:
Lara Smith, 24 Santa Ana Place, Walnut Creek
Click here for instructions on creating your Collage.
It takes hundreds of volunteers in order to put on an event like Grad Night for your Senior. Please consider signing up to help!
Northgate High School’s Grad Night 2017 is funded through financial donations provided by the community, businesses and Northgate parents. Your financial contribution will help keep our seniors alcohol and drug free, out of their cars and safe on graduation night.
Your sponsorship will be fully acknowledged in the Grad Night program and on the Sponsor Board at Preview Night. Please provide your name or the company that you prefer we use in all acknowledgements.
Northgate High School PFC’s tax ID# is 23-7405489 and your donation will be fully tax-deductible. A receipt and acknowledgement letter will be sent to you.
Thank you for your commitment to a fun and safe graduation for the Northgate Class of 2017.
Click here to donate
GRAD NIGHT POLICIES:
- Only students from Northgate High School’s Class of 2017 may attend.
- Grad night will begin immediately following the Graduation Ceremonies, June 8, 2017 (approx 9:30 p.m.) and will conclude at 4:30 a.m. on June 9, 2017.
- Parents/Guardians should provide transportation to/from Centre Concord for your senior. Please be sure to be there by 4:30 a.m. to pick up your tired graduates.
- All seniors will be expected to check in at Centre Concord by 10:30 p.m. on June 8, 2017. Parents/guardians will be notified of “no shows”.
- Seniors will not be allowed to bring any backpacks or purses to Centre Concord.
- Personal items (i.e. wallet) will be stored in a secured checkroom. Each senior will be provided with a Grad Night bag to store personal items and prizes. Access to Grad Night bags will be allowed for personal items on a limited basis. Prizes should be checked in and stored in the Grad Night bag.
- No liquids, alcohol or chemical substances will be permitted. Parent chaperones will be checking seniors at the door with a pat down and breathalyzers.
- Students are to wear clothing that is appropriate for school and must remain fully clothed throughout the event. Students will be expected to wear their Grad Night t-shirts (distributed during graduation rehearsal).
- No outside food or beverages.
- Seniors must be present to win prizes.
- If for any reason a senior checks out early (before 4:30 a.m. closing), he/she will not be allowed to return. Early check out procedure is as follows:
- Senior must sign out with a Grad Night Co-Chair.
- Parent/guardian will be required to pick up their son/daughter from Centre Concord if checking out early
Grad Night Registration questions: Anne Giannini & Andrea Sbarro
All other Grad Night questions: Lisa Lamm or Cathy Escobar