Over 95% of Northgate Graduates attend Grad Night! Online Registration is available NOW. Register TODAY to save money. Cost is $125 if registered by February 13.
Centre Concord Release & Waiver must be signed and returned to the Northgate Office Grad Night box in order for registration to be complete. (Many people signed it during Walk-Through Registration and Senior Information Night)
Grad Night cost:
$125 before February 13
$150 February 14 - May 1
$175 May 2 - June 9
Registration chair is Kathy Frattini. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact them by email.
Meetings are open to any interested volunteers.
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Over 90% of Northgate Graduates attend Grad Night! The intent of Grad Night is to provide a fun-filled environment for our graduating seniors that will allow them to safely celebrate one of the most exciting events of their lives.
The intent of Grad Night is to provide a fun-filled environment for our graduating seniors that will allow them to safely celebrate one of the most exciting events of their lives. To that end, Grad Night policies are as follows:
- Only students from Northgate High School’s Class of 2016 may attend.
- Grad night will begin immediately following the Graduation Ceremonies, Date June 9th (approx 9:30 p.m.) and will conclude at 5:00 a.m. the following day.
- You must provide transportation to/from Centre Concord for your senior. Since parking is limited, we strongly encourage parents to carpool to Centre Concord. Please be sure to be there by 5:00 a.m. to pick up your tired graduates.
- All seniors will be expected to check in at Centre Concord by 10:00 p.m. Parents/guardians will be notified of “no shows”.
- Seniors will not be allowed to bring any backpacks to Centre Concord.
- Personal items (i.e. purse or wallet) will be stored in a secured checkroom. Each senior will be provided with a Grad Night bag to store personal items and prizes. Access to Grad Night bags will be allowed for personal items on a limited basis. Prizes should be checked in and stored in the Grad Night bag.
- No liquids, alcohol or chemical substances will be permitted. Parent chaperones will be checking seniors at the door with breathalyzers.
- Seniors must be present to win prizes.
- 9. If for any reason a senior checks out early (before 5 a.m. closing), he/she will not be allowed to return. Early check out procedure is as follows:
- Senior must sign out.
- Parent/guardian must be present to check out their student.
If the telephone numbers where you can be reached on Grad Night should change from those listed on the permission form, please notify Michele Lewandowski at 925 639-7052.