Over 95% of Northgate Graduates attend Grad Night! Online Registration is available NOW. Register TODAY to save money. Cost is $150 until May 1.
Centre Concord Release & Waiver must be signed and returned to the Northgate Office Grad Night box in order for registration to be complete. (Many people signed it during Walk-Through Registration and Senior Information Night)
Grad Night cost:
$150 February 14 - May 1
$175 May 2 - June 9
** Memory Collage- due May 1 **
All seniors are encouraged to submit a photo collage to be displayed at Grad Night. It will be returned to you at the end of the night, and it will make a wonderful keepsake for your senior. Collages need to be created, printed, and delivered to:
Joan Tsoi, 314 Barrow Ct, Walnut Creek
Click here for instructions on creating your Collage.
We have one position still open where we need help. We have contacts and sample letters. All we need is someone to lead the effort of fundraising. Please let us know if you can help with this very important position or if you know of someone who we should contact to help.
Registration chair is Kathy Frattini. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact them by email.
Grad Night Work Party
Sunday, May 1 10:00am-1:30pm
Storage Unit @2655 Cloverdale Ave, Ste D, Concord (near Costco)
We will be painting, no experience or artistic ability necessary!
Please consider attending and bring along a few friends as we really need the help. If you cannot attend, please encourage a few friends to go and help out. We really need to use word of mouth and personal invitations to get people out to help. Grad Night will be here before we know it...Click here for Sign-Up Genius
Thank you for your help in creating a safe and fun environment for your student!.
Meetings are open to any interested volunteers.
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Over 95% of Northgate Graduates attend Grad Night! The intent of Grad Night is to provide a fun-filled environment for our graduating seniors that will allow them to safely celebrate one of the most exciting events of their lives.
The intent of Grad Night is to provide a fun-filled environment for our graduating seniors that will allow them to safely celebrate one of the most exciting events of their lives. To that end, Grad Night policies are as follows:
- Only students from Northgate High School’s Class of 2016 may attend.
- Grad night will begin immediately following the Graduation Ceremonies, Date June 9th (approx 9:30 p.m.) and will conclude at 5:00 a.m. the following day.
- You must provide transportation to/from Centre Concord for your senior. Since parking is limited, we strongly encourage parents to carpool to Centre Concord. Please be sure to be there by 5:00 a.m. to pick up your tired graduates.
- All seniors will be expected to check in at Centre Concord by 10:00 p.m. Parents/guardians will be notified of “no shows”.
- Seniors will not be allowed to bring any backpacks to Centre Concord.
- Personal items (i.e. purse or wallet) will be stored in a secured checkroom. Each senior will be provided with a Grad Night bag to store personal items and prizes. Access to Grad Night bags will be allowed for personal items on a limited basis. Prizes should be checked in and stored in the Grad Night bag.
- No liquids, alcohol or chemical substances will be permitted. Parent chaperones will be checking seniors at the door with breathalyzers.
- Seniors must be present to win prizes.
- 9. If for any reason a senior checks out early (before 5 a.m. closing), he/she will not be allowed to return. Early check out procedure is as follows:
- Senior must sign out.
- Parent/guardian must be present to check out their student.
If the telephone numbers where you can be reached on Grad Night should change from those listed on the permission form, please notify Michele Lewandowski at 925 639-7052.