Grad Night Facts
- What: Grad Night is an all night, alcohol and drug-free party for the Northgate High School class of 2014 that features entertainment, dancing, games, prizes, food and beverages.
- When: When: Wednesday, June 11, 2014. The Grad Night party will begin immediately following the Graduation Ceremony and concludes at approximately 5:00am the following day (exact ending time TBD).
- Cost: TBD
- Includes: All sponsored activities and food are included in the registration fees.
- Who: Only student form Northgate High School’s class of 2014 may attend the Grad Night Party.
- Dress: Casual...Comfortable...Bring socks for bowling...Bring a sweatshirt.
- Security: Northgate parents will be staffing and chaperoning the event. Upon arrival, seniors will check all personal items at the secured checkroom. Access is allowed on a controlled and limited basis. Students will not be allowed to bring backpacks to the Grad Night party. Neither Northgate High School/Parent Faculty Club nor Centre Concord nor any persons connected with the Grad Night party are responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Online Registration will be available in January.
Grad Night 2014 Committee Chair Meeting Schedule
Northgate Library @ 7:00pm, Wednesdays
(open to any interested volunteers)
- Nov 13, Jan 8, Feb 12, Mar 12, Apr 9, May 14
Grad Night Co-Chairs are Sydney Austin and Liz Timmerman. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer or donate, please send an email.