Walk-Through Overview - Read instructions
Walk-Through Steps - Completing your registration
The Northgate Parent Faculty Club (PFC) is looking to fill the Board positions below. Please consider yourself. Volunteering is a great way to get to know the school and to give back to the community. For current Board positions, click here.
- Vice President-Parliamentarian
- Vice President-Fundraising Liason
- Spring for Education - Chair
- Spring for Education - Donations Team (2+)
- Spring for Education - Closing (2)
- Spring for Education - Event Planning
- Spring for Education - Tickets & Seating (2)
- Spring for Education - Publicity
- Teacher Appreciation Team (1)
If you are interested in any of the positions or need more information about them, please email
Alisa Mac Cormac
Don't forget to attend the next PFC meeting on Thursday, August 28, at 7pm in the library. Click here for AGENDA
The encouraged contribution for 2014-15 is $350 or more per student. However, we understand that every family’s situation is different, and our goal is to have 100% participation from Northgate families, regardless of the dollar amount of the donation. No amount is too small and every dollar makes a difference for our school.
Your donation funds College and Career counselors, Naviance, support counselors on campus, on-site computer technician, extra class periods, teacher training and development, and more.
For more information, view the PFC budget online, or contact Anna Dito, Betsy Ortiz and Dee Dee Robillard, Education Fund Co-Chairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.