For current information regarding College and Career,
go to the NHS link: College and Career Center
For Senior information, go to the NHS link: CollegeCareer/Seniors
Creative Imaging Senior Picture Info Flyer
Congratulations and welcome to Senior Year!!!
We are Creative Imaging, the official company to photograph you at this special time in your life.
We wanted to introduce ourselves and let you know that we will conveniently be in Walnut Creek at Shadelands Ranch Museum starting July 3rd. There is limited availability so make your appointment online today before all the times fill-up. It is important to take your photos while we are in your area. After this time we will have appointments available in our Pleasanton studio. Please click here to schedule an appointment
We are excited to see all of the new faces in the Class of 2015. Please call (925) 485-6025 or send an email with any further questions or concerns you may have.
The Staff of Creative Imaging
3918 Valley Avenue, Suite A
Pleasanton, CA 94566
About getting transcripts:
- With such a high volume of transcript requests, the Registrar needs 2 weeks prior to the college deadline to process and send your transcript.
- Once the college has received the transcript, it can take them up to a month to process it due to the volume they receive.
- Remember—when you give the Registrar an envelope for your transcript, address it to the college Office of Admissions, Attn: Freshman Admissions. Put the Northgate address (425 Castle Rock Road, WC 94598) as the return address.
- You can call the college admissions office to check on the status of the transcript if you have not seen it posted in 3 weeks.
- If you need recommendations, ask teachers if they will provide you with one. Do not just drop off an envelope.
- Give the teacher your Personal Data form (available in the College/Career Center) so he/she has all of your information.
- If you need the teacher to mail in the recommendation, provide a stamped, addressed (Office of Admissions, Attn. Freshman Admissions) envelope with Northgate as the return address.
- Give the teacher the deadline for the recommendation.
- Give the teacher at least 2 weeks before the college deadline to submit your recommendation.
- Recommendations are not to be viewed by the student.
Questions? See Ms. Clark in the College/Career Center