For current information regarding College and Career,
go to the NHS link: College and Career Center
For Senior information, go to the NHS link: CollegeCareer/Seniors
Senior Ball sales begin Monday 3/31
Pricing is as follows:
3/31 Monday $85.00 with ASB sticker - $90.00 w/o
4/03 Thursday $90.00 with ASB sticker - $95.00 w/o
4/07 Monday $95.00 with ASB sticker - $100.00 w/o
4/10 Thursday $100.00 with ASB sticker - $105.00 w/o
4/14 Monday $105.00 with ASB sticker - $110.00 w/o
4/17 Thursday $110.00 with ASB sticker - $115.00 w/o
4/21-4/25 Spring Break
4/28 Monday $115.00 with ASB sticker - $120.00 w/o
Appetizers, desserts and drinks are included.
Activity Contracts are outside the Treasurer’s office. All attending Ball must have an Activity Contract. Guests who do not attend Northgate must have a
guest bid filled out AND an Activity Contract.
All fines must be cleared and Truancies and GPA’s must adhere to Ed. Code regulations.
Grad Night Facts
- What: Grad Night is an all night, alcohol and drug-free party for the Northgate High School class of 2014 that features entertainment, dancing, games, prizes, food and beverages.
- When: When: Wednesday, June 11, 2014. The Grad Night party will begin immediately following the Graduation Ceremony and concludes at approximately 5:00am the following day (exact ending time TBD).
- Cost: See Grad Night link
- Includes: All sponsored activities and food are included in the registration fees.
- Who: Only student form Northgate High School’s class of 2014 may attend the Grad Night Party.
- Dress: Casual...Comfortable...Bring socks for bowling...Bring a sweatshirt.
- Security: Northgate parents will be staffing and chaperoning the event. Upon arrival, seniors will check all personal items at the secured checkroom. Access is allowed on a controlled and limited basis. Students will not be allowed to bring backpacks to the Grad Night party. Neither Northgate High School/Parent Faculty Club nor Centre Concord nor any persons connected with the Grad Night party are responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Grad Night 2014 Committee Chair Meeting Schedule
Northgate Library @ 7:00pm, Wednesdays
(open to any interested volunteers)
Jan 8, Feb 12, Mar 12, Apr 9, May 14
Grad Night Co-Chairs are Sydney Austin and Liz Timmerman. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer or donate, please send an email.
About getting transcripts:
- With such a high volume of transcript requests, the Registrar needs 2 weeks prior to the college deadline to process and send your transcript.
- Once the college has received the transcript, it can take them up to a month to process it due to the volume they receive.
- Remember—when you give the Registrar an envelope for your transcript, address it to the college Office of Admissions, Attn: Freshman Admissions. Put the Northgate address (425 Castle Rock Road, WC 94598) as the return address.
- You can call the college admissions office to check on the status of the transcript if you have not seen it posted in 3 weeks.
- If you need recommendations, ask teachers if they will provide you with one. Do not just drop off an envelope.
- Give the teacher your Personal Data form (available in the College/Career Center) so he/she has all of your information.
- If you need the teacher to mail in the recommendation, provide a stamped, addressed (Office of Admissions, Attn. Freshman Admissions) envelope with Northgate as the return address.
- Give the teacher the deadline for the recommendation.
- Give the teacher at least 2 weeks before the college deadline to submit your recommendation.
- Recommendations are not to be viewed by the student.
Questions? See Ms. Clark in the College/Career Center