For current information regarding College and Career,
go to the NHS link: College and Career Center
For Senior information, go to the NHS link: CollegeCareer/Seniors
Senior Student & Parent Night
Thursday, Sept 11, 2014
6pm in the Gym
Over 90% of Northgate Graduates attend Grad Night! The intent of Grad Night is to provide a fun-filled environment for our graduating seniors that will allow them to safely celebrate one of the most exciting events of their lives.
- A Release & Waiver form for the Centre Concord (where Grad Night is held) can be printed, signed and returned to the Northgate Office Grad Night mailbox any time or turned in during Walk Through Registration days.
- All seniors will receive a Graduation T-shirt. Please complete the form and return to the Grad Night mail box in the office. Grad Night T-Shirt form
Grad Night Co-Chairs are Kristin Mortl, Paula Dewberry, and Denise Casten. If you have any questions regarding Grad Night, please contact them by email.
About getting transcripts:
- With such a high volume of transcript requests, the Registrar needs 2 weeks prior to the college deadline to process and send your transcript.
- Once the college has received the transcript, it can take them up to a month to process it due to the volume they receive.
- Remember—when you give the Registrar an envelope for your transcript, address it to the college Office of Admissions, Attn: Freshman Admissions. Put the Northgate address (425 Castle Rock Road, WC 94598) as the return address.
- You can call the college admissions office to check on the status of the transcript if you have not seen it posted in 3 weeks.
- If you need recommendations, ask teachers if they will provide you with one. Do not just drop off an envelope.
- Give the teacher your Personal Data form (available in the College/Career Center) so he/she has all of your information.
- If you need the teacher to mail in the recommendation, provide a stamped, addressed (Office of Admissions, Attn. Freshman Admissions) envelope with Northgate as the return address.
- Give the teacher the deadline for the recommendation.
- Give the teacher at least 2 weeks before the college deadline to submit your recommendation.
- Recommendations are not to be viewed by the student.
Questions? See Ms. Clark in the College/Career Center