For current information regarding College and Career,
go to the NHS link: College and Career Center
For Senior information, go to the NHS link: CollegeCareer/Seniors
Senior Picnic at Boomers in Livermore! Sales are happening at the Treasurer’s office before school, brunch, lunch and after school.
- Oct 20-23 $35 with ASB, $40 without ASB
Everyone will meet at school in the morning and take buses to the event. All fines must be cleared to purchase a spot. Grades and attendance must adhere to CA Ed Code(35160.5).
All students must have an activity contract completely filled out and signed by a parent and turned in when purchasing a spot. Bring picture ID to gain entrance onto the bus.
Deadline for signups is Thursday, October 23rd. Activity contracts can be found outside of the Treasurer’s window
Yearbook Note to Your Senior Student
Submit by December 12, 2014
We invite you to leave a special note to your son, daughter, or sibling in his or her high school yearbook. Messages can only be placed by immediate family. Due to limited space, each senior will be allowed no more than two messages, so it is imperative that messages are submitted early.
Log on to YearbookOrderCenter.com and enter 6921 as the order number. Click "Create a Yearbook, Ad" and follow the directions to create and purchase your senior message online. Be sure to include your child's full name in your ad. We cannot correct errors so please check your ad carefully and make sure the font is legible. Click here for more information (1/4 page for $100).
Questions? Please email Northgate Yearbook..
Grad Night 2015
Decorating Committee Meeting
Wednesday, 7pm, October 8, 2014
The Grad Night 2015 Committee has started planning for Grad Night on June 11, 2015. Please join us for a decorating meeting on Oct 8. Anyone interested in helping to decorate Grad Night is welcome to attend.
Grad Night Co-Chairs are Kristin Mortl, Paula Dewberry, and Denise Casten. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer or donate, please contact them by email.
For updated Grad Night information and required forms, please visit the Grad Night Web page.
Meetings are open to any interested volunteers.
- Meetings at 7pm NG Library
- Wednesdays - Nov 12, Jan 14, Feb 11, Mar 11, Apr 15, May 13, Jun 3
Grad Night Co-Chairs are Kristin Mortl, Paula Dewberry, and Denise Casten. If you have any questions regarding Grad Night, please contact them by email.
About getting transcripts:
- With such a high volume of transcript requests, the Registrar needs 2 weeks prior to the college deadline to process and send your transcript.
- Once the college has received the transcript, it can take them up to a month to process it due to the volume they receive.
- Remember—when you give the Registrar an envelope for your transcript, address it to the college Office of Admissions, Attn: Freshman Admissions. Put the Northgate address (425 Castle Rock Road, WC 94598) as the return address.
- You can call the college admissions office to check on the status of the transcript if you have not seen it posted in 3 weeks.
- If you need recommendations, ask teachers if they will provide you with one. Do not just drop off an envelope.
- Give the teacher your Personal Data form (available in the College/Career Center) so he/she has all of your information.
- If you need the teacher to mail in the recommendation, provide a stamped, addressed (Office of Admissions, Attn. Freshman Admissions) envelope with Northgate as the return address.
- Give the teacher the deadline for the recommendation.
- Give the teacher at least 2 weeks before the college deadline to submit your recommendation.
- Recommendations are not to be viewed by the student.
Questions? See Ms. Clark in the College/Career Center