Tickets $65 per person
RSVP by March 31
- Click here for the AUCTION CATALOG!
- Click here for the response form.
- Pay by check or through the web store.
This is the only PFC Fundraiser for the year.
Education is the best gift we can offer our children. Money raised at the auction is invested back into our school. Past funding has not only insured additional class sections (which resulted in smaller class sizes) but also increased hours for the College and Career Center and technology support.
Look for these items and more at this year's auction:
- Overnight stay in Napa, with food walking tour and BMW, donated by the Law and Sandberg families
- Indian dinner brought right to your home, courtesy of the D'Lima family
- Tiffany bracelet, donated by the Walchirk family
- Basket from NIMB with many goodies including Yoshi's tickets and a music lesson with Mr. Brown
- Dedicated Northgate parking spot for a year!
Fun auction items donated by Northgate teachers:
- Back by popular demand, Francisco Tubio and Amy Casey's Paella Dinner - Hosted at Jenny Crosthwaite's lovely home.
- Science Department: Friday afternoon bowling for 12 students with 8 members of the science department. Pizza or refreshments served.
- English Department: Lark Creek, Barnes and Noble and Starbucks, fun in Walnut Creek.
- World Language: Wine from around the world; four bottles of wine from other countries.
- Tennis with Tubio and Tobin - A morning of tennis with Spanish teacher Francisco Tubio and Math teacher Mark Tobin at Valley Vista.
- NIMB: Musician's Basket: Two tickets to May 12, 2014 8 p.m Northgate Jazz performance at Yoshi's; two tickets to Spring music concert May 20, 2014 at Lesher Center; Certificate for a one-hour music lesson from Band Director Greg Brown; Northgate Instrumental Music T-shirt.
Thank you for supporting our students...on the road to academic success!
Hope to see you on Saturday, April 12th!
Click here to Make a Donation now!
Highly sought after items include:
- Wine donations for our wine bar -Please donate red or white wine, $20 value or greater. Wine may be dropped off in the cooler at 2865 Mi Elana Circle in Walnut Creek. Questions? Please contact Linda Graham.
- Wine tastings
- Vacation homes
- Hotel reservations
- Restaurant gift cards
- Tickets to sporting events or family attractions
- Theater tickets
- Spa treatments, eye brow bar, makeup application
- Yoga or other training classes
- Connection to a florist? How about flowers once a month for a year?
....although you are not limited by these suggestions!
Please contact Linda Locke for questions or CASH Donations.
Thank you for your continued support. Your donations are greatly appreciated to make this event a success.
We still have many volunteer opportunities we could use your help with.
Visit the volunteer sign up link below for more details:
Volunteer - Sign Up Genius
Please contact Nancy Humphrey if you have any questions about volunteering.
Thank you in advance for all your support!